China Social Media Report
2015 China Overview Social Media Research presents the demographic information of China’s social media users. It gives the overall profile of social media users’ behavior and preferences.Besides, popular APP ranking lists are given based on their popularity and usage.
China Social Media Report
- 90s generation has become the main users of Chinese social media. 90s generation prefer to watch internet videos, while 80s and 70s prefer to shop online and read news respectively.
- Chinese netizens open and use 6-10 media APPs on average every day. The most frequently used social media platforms are WeChat, QQ and Weibo. When they use social media platforms, they outweigh ‘media’ nature of the platforms to obtain news and information as well as share their lives instead of being ‘social’.
- WeChat users are younger and more frequently browse the platform. The users not only acquire common socialization by WeChat, but obtain information and life convenience as well.
- Most of the Weibo users are male whose ages are relatively older than that of WeChat. Geographically, the Weibo users concentrate in such areas as Shanghai, Zhejiang Province, Jiangsu Province and the Zhujiang Delta.
- Currently, various APPs developed by such Internet tycoons as Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent are taking leading positions in China’s mobile Internet market.
- Mobile Social Platforms: Tencent’s two APPs outperformed their competitive APPs.
- Mobile Entertainment Platforms: The top3 mobile video APPs are Tencent, Youku and IQIYI. And the top3 mobile music APPS are KUGOU music, QQ music and KUWO music.
- Mobile News Platforms: The top5 APPs are Tencent, TOUTIAO, 163 news, SOHU news and IFENG news.
- Mobile Tourism: In this October, a merger between QUNAR and CTRIP produced the greatest mobile tourism APP in China.
- Mobile E-commerce: TAOBAO outperformed other APPs.
China Marketing Agency
China All-media Marketing
Beyond Summits Ltd is a leading all-media China marketing agency, offering one-stop total marketing solutions.
Crossborder Marketing & Global Marketing
Helping to Connect your brands with international consumers & clients.
China Digital Marketing, Social Marketing & Mobile Marketing
The leading digital, social and mobile markeing agency in China.
China Advertising & Media Buying
As the leading advertising agency, Offering the global media buying, advertising creative and production services.
Destination Marketing & Destination Branding
Providing professional Destination Marketing & Branding services to both International and China domestic destinations.
We offer MICE services including Venue Finding, Hotel Accommodation to the complete management of your event.
Event & PR
Including Online and Offline Event, EPR and TPR services.
China Marketing Consultant
Including Chinese Consumer Insight, China Market Research and China Marketing Strategy Consulting services.